All Lake Breeze Terrace venue rental packages include:
- Dining, Cocktail, Patio, Serving Tables
- Chairs (Folding with white slips) or Beautiful Wood with pad
- Linens (white traditional or white stretch)
- Setup (work with Event Coordinator) and Cleanup
- Private changing Room/Sitting Room
- Event Coordinator Services
Additionally, Wedding Packages include
- Arch (Wood, Lighted or White Iron)
- Simple runner (carpet-gray)
- Bridal Room
- Bose indoor/outdoor sound system
- Small Table(s) needed for ceremony
- Party Tent for deck (as needed)
- Early access for decorating
Additionally, we rental many items at a great price to our clients:
- Projectors, TVs, Easel/Tablets
- Cake stands, Cupcake stands, Serving plates
- Candelabras, Centerpieces, etc.
- …. and much more.
See our Rental Items section for the entire section.
Lake Breeze Terrace has access to a variety of services for our guests. Some services an be provided by The Terrace and others are provided by outside vendors. Below is a short list; however click the link to access all the of our referrals.
- Water, Tea and Lemonade Dispenser
- Coffee & Tea Service
- Pastries Service
- Bar Services
- See Our Entire List Here
Weddings and Receptions
This Wedding and Reception Package includes everything needed for a beautiful lake view celebration. The Terrace rental offerings include early venue access for decorating, event duration for up to 8 hours, up to 100 people, dining tables, chairs, serving tables & linens, wedding chairs and arch, outdoor tent, runner, an amazing outdoor Bose system, setup, and cleanup. You can then add whatever additional rental items such as candelabras, cake stands and more for a perfect decor to a special day.
Additional Services –
Event Coordinator? Yes. An Event Coordinator is part of the wedding and reception package. She will help to assure that all your required setup and deliveries are as planned. Want to add your colors or decorations? Of course, come in anytime after noon and get decorating. The Terrace has a free option to open the bar (cash or credit card) or a waiver to bring your own. We have a brochure available for print with all the details. We also offer Elopement packages for smaller weddings.
A Lake of the Ozarks wedding and reception is not only beautiful but fun. Call us today for a tour.