Elope-Vows & Cocktail Party (2+ hrs)
This package is designed to be small, beautiful and fun. The Terrace offers an amazing lake view and lighted garden area for an evening celebration. The bride arrive about an hour early and prepare in the bridal room for their special moment.
Surrounded by loved ones, the couple stands before an arch overlooking the lake to says “I Do!” There is nothing more special and fun than a beautiful wedding and a fun cocktail party afterwards.
Light appetizers are allowed and coordinated with the Event Manager, but this package does not allow for dining or dining tables. Want to invite guests? The bride and groom can invite up to 50 guests. Need a little more time? This package allows for the purchase of an additional hour.
Specifically included in this package:
- Short, all-inclusive, 2 hour duration and up to 50 guests.
- Additional 1 hour is available add-on
- 1 hour early arrival to bridal room
- Bride and Groom have the full wedding setup with Arch and flowers, Runner, Seating and can walk down the aisle to their special songs. Get married and depart down the aisle to another special song.
- Access to indoor cash bar for a celebratory drink or champagne toast
- Available add-ons are wedding cupcakes and/or snack in a bowl such as nuts or chips.
- Arch with white flowers, runner, shepherd's hooks with rose balls and beautiful antique heart shaped wood seating overlooking the lake
- Amazing Bose System – Music: Choice of 2 songs plus background genre selection
- We have to implement a mandatory gratuity for our staff as they always go above and beyond for our customer. We put it at 10% and it goes directly to the staff working the event (except bar which receive tips from the sales at the bar).
- We offer three types of Elopement packages and also more traditional all-day Wedding and Reception package which allows for more guests and dining. See our brochure for details. We have a blog that compares the 3 eloping packages, Eloping at Lake of the Ozarks and another blog that reviews an all-day Wedding and Reception Package.
- Marriage Certificates must pick up at courthouse in advance. See Getting Your Marriage License blog.
- Payment for this package can be in full or we have options for payment plans.
Reserve Your Event Today
Please select your location, pick a date and time and leave accurate contact information. Then, complete the form with deposit/payment and you are all set. As follow-up be sure to check your email and keep an eye out for a text from the Event Manager.